Protect you and your staff by employing a professional Keyholding Company to provide a keyholding response.
Risk Management Security Services will provide a keyholding service to deal with alarm activations so you or your staff don’t have to.
Why put yourself in unnecessary danger when one of our trained and fully supported Security Response Officers can attend on your behalf.
Through our own resources and a national network of ACS approved Service Partners, we are able to provide a centrally managed Key Holding service throughout the UK with the major benefit of a local response vehicle to attend alarm activations.
Benefits of employing a Keyholding Service Company:
- Avoids driving to site when you may be over the legal drink drive limit
- Avoids being disturbed at inconvenient times e.g.. when asleep, Christmas Day and social events
- Avoids anyone being exposed to potential danger either on route or once at site – Corporate Manslaughter Act
- Avoids office staff remaining on site out of hours resulting in reduced productivity the next day
- Avoids providing cover for your own or staff holidays
- Avoids potential compensation claims from staff who may suffer an accident or are attacked and injured whilst acting as a key holder attending an alarm response
- Keyholding Service 24 hours a day 365 days a year
For further information and on our Alarm Response and keyholding service please contact our office on 01494 535 830
Use the link to view our company brochure on Keyholding & Alarm Response
We can also provide locksmith services through our approved Lock & Key Centre.